Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things i'm going to miss...






February is creeping away, and I'm down to my last few weeks in Spain. I feel slightly bi-polar when I try to convey my emotions about leaving, because I've had a wonderful 6 months, full of new people and experiences, and memories I'll never forget. I also feel like I have so much left to see and explore here, and my spanish is getting to such a good place, that I hate to go back to using english.
I'll definitely miss this little boy. I'll fallen in love with Tomas, and although sometimes he drives me crazy, he is such a sweet, smart little boy. I've also loved having the ocean right there, even though it may have been to cold most of the time to enjoy it, i still love just sitting there listening to the waves. And the fresh fruit and pastries.. ohhhh the croissants and breads!
BUT... I am ecstatic to see my family and friends back home, the comfort of being in my own home and space (living with strangers still isn't the most natural thing.) I'll also happy to be figuring things out, making plans for the summer and fall, and eating food that I've been missing the last 6 months (peanut butter, spicy foods, pancakes and Reeces, to name a few.)

No comments:

Post a Comment